One Life Home Health Care is committed to providing our patients with the safest, highest-quality, and most-satisfying care possible.
We recognize that there are many factors that patients and their families consider when choosing a Home Health Care provider, but, ultimately, none are more important than the quality of care and the satisfaction experienced by both the patients and their families. Taking cognisance of this, we at One Life follow strict quality and safety practices throughout our care delivery process and across all touch-points, monitor our staff’s compliance with these practices, and continuously seek ways to improve.
We believe that providing a satisfying experience is a critical aspect of quality. Extending this belief further, we encourage our patients and customers to review our performance and ask them to tell us about their total care experience – right from the attentiveness of our nursing staff to the smallest detail in the delivery of our service. We strive to incorporate every such feedback into our operations to continuously improve every aspect of the care we deliver.
Our quality policy encompasses all expectations and is derived to ensure the following:
- Commitment to continuously measure our performance in line with established standard operating procedures and policies, to ensure that we meet and exceed the expectations of the patients and their families.
- Regular management reviews and presentations to monitor and measure our overall performances.
- Monitor customer satisfaction and set objectives for our improvement.
- Follow safety instructions to ensure better and safer care delivery.
- Ensure ethical and quality approach among all our employees.
- Ensure that all our employees are aware of our standard operating procedures and policies
- Analyse the cause of any adverse incident and take immediate actions to prevent recurrences.
- Ensure that we comply with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure adequate background verification of all staff before employment and deployment for care of patients.