Terms and Conditions
www.onelifehealthcare.in is owned and operated by Tattva Home Healthcare Private Limited; all references to “ONELIFE”, “we”, or “us”, include Tattva Home Healthcare Private Limited. This Website with the arrangement and compilation of the content found on this website is the copyrighted property of ONE LIFE. In addition, the, logos and illustrations displayed and any material provided on this website are copyrighted with ONE LIFE. These Legal Terms define the contractual agreement between ONE LIFE and each user accessing and/or using the website.
Whilst we hope that you will find the sites linked to be of interest, ONE LIFE accepts no responsibility of any nature whatsoever for linked web sites or any information contained in them. Any opinions expressed on the linked site are the opinions of the respective authors. ONE LIFE does not assume any liability for the contents of any material provided on the sites. Reliance on any information provided on this site or the linked sites, its health experts, commentators or other visitors to the site is solely at your own risk. ONE LIFE assumes no liability or responsibility for damage or injury to persons or property arising from use of such information.
Your access to and use of this website (“Site”) is subject to your compliance with all applicable laws and the following terms and conditions. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions herein given:
Terms and Conditions
1. By accessing any webpage operated by ONE LIFE, you indicate your agreement to the following terms and conditions of usage.
2. ONE LIFE may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions, without notice.
3. As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant to ONE LIFE that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
4. The information contained in this site could contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. ONE LIFE reserves the right to make changes and improvements to any information contained within its World Wide Web pages, at any time and without notice. ONE LIFE cannot be held responsible for any inconveniences caused by subsequent changes.
5. This web site is provided for information only. The information found is not a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified doctor or other health care professional. ONE LIFE is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any form of damages whatsoever resulting from the use (or misuse) of information contained in or implied by the information on this site
Ownership, Copyright, and Trademark Information
6. All materials on the websites operated by ONE LIFE, including but not limited to images, text, data, graphics, sounds, videos, software, and other forms and formats now known or later invented (hereinafter “Contents”), are the intellectual property of, or are being used with permission by, ONE LIFE. You shall make no modifications to any material or you may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, sell, license, publicly perform, display, modify, create derivative works from, or use or exploit the Contents of any website operated by ONE LIFE. Your unauthorized use of any portion of the Contents of a ONE LIFE-operated website may infringe upon the rights of ONE LIFE or of third parties not affiliated with ONE LIFE, and may result in civil and/or criminal liability. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions should be construed as conferring any right to use or manipulate trademarked or copyrighted Contents of a ONE LIFE website.
7. ONE LIFE reserves the right, without any limitation whatsoever; to investigate any suspected breaches of its website security, internal information technology systems, or of these Terms and Conditions. ONE LIFE further reserves the right to involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in any investigation, and to prosecute any violations of these Terms, applicable laws or common law rights, to the fullest extent possible under applicable laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Indemnification
8. The Contents of all websites operated by ONE LIFE are provided as is and as available, ONE LIFE disclaims any warranty, that the Contents of any page will be available on an uninterrupted or error-free basis, that defects will be corrected, that Contents of the sites are accurate as of any particular date and that ONE LIFE’s websites or the server that makes them available are free of computer viruses or other harmful components or conditions.
9. ONE LIFE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OFONE LIFE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES, AND HYPERLINKED WEBSITES. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY NEITHER ONE LIFE NOR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY NOR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY.
10. ONE LIFE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM ANY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TOONE LIFE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES AND/OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITHONE LIFE WEBSITE, ONE LIFE WEBSITE -RELATED SERVICES, AND/OR HYPERLINKED WEBSITES IS TO STOP USINGONE LIFE WEBSITE AND/OR THOSE SERVICES.
11. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless ONE LIFE from and against any and all claims, damages, costs, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused to be levied or brought by any party and arising from or related to your use of any ONE LIFE-operated website.
Account and Registration Obligations
12. While using ONE LIFE website, you shall maintain confidentiality and secure your details of your account including display name and password. You will be responsible for all the activities that may occur on your name and registered membership. You will be responsible for providing accurate and correct information pertaining to you and you will be responsible for updating the same upon any modification. You should inform us immediately if you know or have any reason to believe that your password has been used in an unauthorized manner. We reserve the right to cancel or suspend your membership.
13. Access to some areas on the Site is restricted to users (“Authorised Users”) who have complied with a registration process and have been granted subsequent authorization for access through issuance of a unique user identification and password. (“Secured Sites”). No other persons other than Authorised Users may access these Secured Sites. Such identification and passwords issued to Authorised Users are non-transferable, however ONE LIFE shall not be held responsible for authenticating the identity of any person entering a Secured Site utilising an Authorised User’s identification and password. As an Authorised User you are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Authorised User’s identification and password. Furthermore you are also liable for all resulting access, use and activities on these Secured Sites under this Authorised User’s identification and password, including any fraudulent, erroneous, unlawful, or unauthorised third party use (“Unauthorised Use”). In the event an Authorised User becomes aware of any such Unauthorised Use, then it is the responsibility of the Authorised User to inform ONE LIFE of this Unauthorised Use forthwith and without delay. ONE LIFE reserves the right to terminate an Authorised User’s access and use of a Secured Site at any time without notice.
Online Bill Payment:
14. Websites operated by ONE LIFE may offer online capabilities to make payment to ONE LIFE using Debit Card / Credit Card or Net Banking for the services.
15. While making payments to ONE LIFE through the website, you shall provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself (“Registration Data”), your payment account details (“Payment Data”), your biller details (“Biller Data”).
16. You shall maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, Payment Data and Biller Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete at all times. ONE LIFE assumes no responsibility and shall incur no liability if it is unable to affect any payment instruction(s) on the payment date owing to any one or more of the following circumstances:
i. If the payment instruction(s) issued by you is/are incomplete, inaccurate, invalid and delayed;
ii. If the payment account has insufficient funds/limits to cover for the amount as mentioned in the payment instruction(s);
iii. If the funds available in the payment account are under any encumbrance or charge;
iv. If your bank or the National Clearing Centre refuses or delays honouring the payment instruction(s);
v. If payment is not processed by biller upon receipt;
vi. Circumstances beyond the control of ONE LIFE (including, but not limited to, fire, flood, natural disasters, bank strikes, power failure, systems failure like computer or telephone lines breakdown due to an unforeseeable cause or interference from an outside force).
vii. In case the bill payment is not effected for any reason, you will be intimated about the failed payment by an e-mail.
User Comments, Feedback, Submissions, and Postings:
17. You agree to grant ONE LIFE the nonexclusive and unlimited right to reprint, use directly, or make derivative use of any comments, feedback, submissions, or other information communicated to the ONE LIFE through its websites (hereinafter “Feedback”). ONE LIFE shall not be required to treat Feedback as confidential, and shall be entitled to use Feedback for any commercial or non-commercial purpose permitted to it without compensation to you or any other person contributing to Feedback. You acknowledge by submitting Feedback that you own whatever content you submit, and that ONE LIFE’s use of your Feedback will not infringe upon the rights of any third person.
Links from ONE LIFE Website
18. Website operated by ONE LIFE may contain links to other websites that are not under ONE LIFE’s control. ONE LIFE is not responsible for the accuracy, relevancy, copyright compliance, legality, or any other aspect of the content of those websites. The inclusion of any links does not imply an endorsement or approval by ONE LIFE of any website, product, or service.
Links to ONE LIFE Website
19. You are granted a limited, nonexclusive, revocable right to create hyperlinks to websites operated by ONE LIFE , subject to the following conditions:
i. The links and related content on your website do not suggest any affiliation with ONE LIFE or cause confusion among consumers;
ii. the links and related content on your website do not portray ONE LIFE in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner;
iii. the links and related content on your website are not operated for any commercial purpose.
Revisions to ONE LIFE-Operated Website
20. ONE LIFE reserves the right to make changes, modifications, additions to, and deletions from the Content available on its website at any time, at its discretion. This right includes but is not limited to the right to discontinue for perpetuity or any limited period the availability of any website, and of any products and services offered on its website.
21. By accessing ONE LIFE website or availing the Services or by registering with us, you signify that you agree to these terms and conditions and the Policies.
22. This agreement is governed by the laws of India. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Chennai in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Website. Use of this Website is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. Those who choose to access the Web site from other locations do so, on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
23. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on ONE LIFE website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid government request.
24. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor the materials posted on ONE LIFE website. We shall have the right to remove or edit any Content that in its sole discretion violates, or is alleged to violate, any applicable law or either the spirit or letter of this Agreement.
25. ONE LIFE is not liable either directly or indirectly for the actions of unauthorized persons resulting in transmission of offensive, non-public, sensitive or obscene materials on ONE LIFE website.
26. These Terms and Conditions are effective until terminated by either party. You may terminate your agreement to these Terms at any time by discontinuing use of all ONE LIFE-operated website and destroying all Contents obtained from any and all such website. Your access to any and all ONE LIFE operated website may be terminated immediately without notice if it is believed, in ONE LIFE’s sole discretion that you have failed to comply with any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions. In the event that your access to ONE LIFE-operated website is terminated, you must cease use of such website and destroy any Content you have obtained from the website.
1. If the Customer wants to cancel the service prior to service delivery, customer may request for cancellation by calling our Call Centre or through the online customer portal. Cancellation charges as applicable will be charged. If any advance been collected prior to service delivery, refund will be made after deduction of cancellation charges, if any, to the respective payment mode used by the customer while making payment, within 10 working days.
2. ONE LIFE may initiate cancellation / rescheduling prior to service delivery due to unforeseen circumstances. (Note: ONE LIFE will make all possible arrangements to deliver services at the scheduled time. In case we are unable to do so, we will request for a mutually agreeable time and If the customer disagrees on the rescheduling then request for cancellation is confirmed). No Cancellation charges shall apply. If any advance payment been collected, 100% refund will be made to the customer vide the respective payment mode used by the customer while making the payment, within 10 working days.
3. At the sole discretion of ONE LIFE, a customer can be denied services or services can be terminated at any point of time by ONE LIFE. If any advance payment has been collected, proportionate refund will be made to the customer vide the respective payment mode used by the customer at the time of payment.
4. If the amount has been deducted for failed orders, the bank automatically refunds the amount to your account. It may take up to 10 working days for this amount to reflect in your account as the time-line varies from bank to bank. In case it has been more than 10 days we request you to check your bank statement and get in touch with your bank.
5. Proportionate refund is given for the balance period / services not rendered, if the cancellation is requested during the service period/tenure at the discretion of ONE LIFE
6. For any cancellation of services, customer has to inform ONE LIFE through its authorised representative, atleast 3 days prior to service closure. Where no intimation has been given, customer agrees to forfeit or pay ONE LIFE, the service charges in lieu of the 3 days’ notice.
7. Any dispute with respect to the invoice raised has to be reported to ONE LIFE within 48 hours of receipt of invoice, failing which it shall be deemed acceptance of the invoice.
Mode of Refund
8. The mode of refund depends on the mode of payment used by the customer at the time of booking the service.
9. All Refund will be processed to the same account used at the time of payment within 10 working days